Complaint  and Dispute Resolution Policy

Our aim is always to give you the highest quality service. However, if you have a complaint, you are invited to let us know as soon as possible.

We don’t currently subscribe to an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) scheme as we’re confident we will always attempt to resolve any complaint professionally and courteously.

If you’ve been in touch and are unhappy with our resolution, please let us know. If you remain unhappy with any final resolution, we’re required to let you know about ADR. The full list of ADR providers, and more information on ADR, can be found on the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI) website. The list of ADR providers is regulated by the CTSI.

If you want to make a complaint regarding your purchase please email accounts@won-180.co.uk or complete our contact form



A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, made to the association, related to t he association' s activities, operations, policies, employees, volunteers or the complaints handling and dispute resolutionprocess itself, where a response or resolution is explicitly or implicit ly expected.


Means an unresolved complaint. In other words, it is a matter that has been dealt with as a complaint underthis Policy, but where the complainant is still not satisfied with the outcome.